1. Online entries close at 23h00 on Monday 06 June 2022. Manual entries will be accepted at the Registration Venue on the 3 days prior to the event (Subject to the 8000 limit). Payment options at Registration include cash, credit card and debit card. NO CHEQUES.
2. Race numbers and packs can be collected at Wahooz restaurant, uShaka Marine World, on Monday, 13 June 2020 till Wednesday 15 June 2020 from 10h00 to 18h00.
3. Entries are capped at 8000 across the 5km run/walk and 10km run/walk and entrants to these races will receive a Race Shirt which can be collected at registration.
4. Licensed runners and walkers must have their 2022 licence numbers on the front and back of their tops and the Ntenga Foundation race number on the front of their tops. The race number must be placed over the license number so that the ASA sponsor logo is visible.
5. Athletes may wear a temporary licence for the 10km race. The temporary licence number on the back of their vest and the Ntenga Foundation Charity race number on the front of their vest. No licence/number to be worn on shorts. Temporary licence numbers will be on sale or available for collection at registration only.
6. If you are not a licenced runner/walker, you will be required to purchase a temporal licence at a cost of R40.
7. The Ntenga Foundation Charity Run/Walk will be held under the rules of Athletics South Africa (ASA), KwaZulu-Natal Athletics (KZNA) and International Association of Athletics Federation (IAAF)
8. The new ASA/KZNA approved numerical age category tags (60mm x 80mm) must be worn on the back and front of athletesâ€™ vests for those competing for category prizes. Proof of age must be provided on request before or after the event.
9. Formal prize-giving ceremonies will commence at 10h00 on the day of the event.
10. A secure tog bag area will be available on the day of the race at the finish. Tog bags, as well as keys, can be handed in at the designated tog bag vans at the start venue, Moses Mabhida Stadium.
11. The Ntenga Foundation Charity Race 5km and 10km are timed events.
12. Athletes are to obey traffic officials, event marshals and safety officers at all times.
13. No pets are allowed on the race, including the Fun Run.
14. Entry fees shall not be refunded, cancelled, returned or exchanged on account of weather or unforeseen events occurring beyond the control of the event organisers, the race director, the host club or the sponsors.
16. We recommend that participants must make use of the parking facilities at uShaka Marine World in the morning and use free shuttle service to the start line., shuttles will be available from uShaka Marine World drop off point, from 05:00 - 08:15. There will be no free shuttle service after the race
17. Entrants agree that photographs taken by the official race photographer on event day can be used for promotional purposes.